Tuesday, March 17, 2009

How to Rapidly Increase the Visibility of Your New Blog or Website ?



How to Rapidly Increase the Visibility of Your New Blog or Website ?

Abstract- I used the "Planets- Sun Model " to promote the key ideas of my blog - an honest free guide for finding real online jobs. As a results, 4 web pages introducing my blog got Top Page-Ranks of Google Guide for Finding Real Online Jobs. The "secrets" are presented to help newbies freely.

I started a new blog with the name of Your Honest Guide For Finding Real Online Jobs and Making Money early this month.

Your Honest Guide For Finding Real Online Jobs and Making Money

With less than 15 days, 4 web pages introducing the key ideas of my blog were on the Top of Google Guide for Finding Real Online Jobs. Among the 4 pages, 3 pages were for my article, my free press release and my free ads on craigslist, and 1 page was for the reprinting of my article. That's not bad at all !

I think that this success contains something valuable for newbies. I like to publish the "secrets" to help newcomers to internet activity.

I used a Planets-Sun Model to promote my new-born blog.

All the web pages introducing my blog's key ideas are the " Planets" and my blog is the "Sun" basically not known to people.

I chose famous sites to form the "Planets" centered around the "Sun". They are EzineArticles.com, PRlog.org, and Craigslist.Org.

I published the keynotes of my blog at EzineArticles.com and became an expert author of EzineArticles.com.
The Keynotes published at EzineArticle.com
I became an Expert Author of EzineArticle.com

I made an immediate free press release at PRlog.org.
The Immediate Free Press Release

I also posted an Ads at Craigslist.org.
The Ads

Finally all my "Planets" got a Top Page-Ranks of Google Guide for Finding Real Online Jobs within less than 15 days.

I am very optimistic about the future of the "Sun"- my Blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment